History

The company (W.H Andrew) was founded by Bill Andrew.

The company (W.H Andrew) was founded by Bill Andrew.

1945
Tim Andrew joined the company providing exceptional service.

Tim Andrew joined the company providing exceptional service.

1967
Moved to the centre of Hillsborough, County Down.

Moved to the centre of Hillsborough, County Down.

1975
Moved to a purpose built office and warehouse & our name was changed to Andrew of Hillsborough Ltd.

Moved to a purpose built office and warehouse & our name was changed to Andrew of Hillsborough Ltd.

1986
Took over W.H Waugh, a long time competitior. Alan Waugh joined as a director.

Took over W.H Waugh, a long time competitior. Alan Waugh joined as a director.

Jul 2001
Opened an extended warehouse and covered loading bay which doubled loading capacity.

Opened an extended warehouse and covered loading bay which doubled loading capacity.

Jan 2003
Rebranded the company to Andrew Ingredients. A fresh name and look was adopted.

Rebranded the company to Andrew Ingredients. A fresh name and look was adopted.

Aug 2003
Held our own very successful ‘Ingredients in Action’ exhibition to celebrate 60 years of business.

Held our own very successful ‘Ingredients in Action’ exhibition to celebrate 60 years of business.

2005
Distribution area expanded to all of Ireland. A new Business Development manager, Emmett Logue was recruited and joined the existing sales team.

Distribution area expanded to all of Ireland. A new Business Development manager, Emmett Logue was recruited and joined the existing sales team.

Jul 2008
Moved to Lisburn and doubled the size of the facilities to 24,000sq ft.

Moved to Lisburn and doubled the size of the facilities to 24,000sq ft.

May 2011
Celebrated 70 years in business. Opened a new warehouse, test bakery and kitchen with 4 new loading bays and a refrigeration unit.

Celebrated 70 years in business. Opened a new warehouse, test bakery and kitchen with 4 new loading bays and a refrigeration unit.

2015